TVRTS TG unids

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Dispatch is in the clear all units are encrypted.

Yep, Loudon County Law Dispatch on 7502. Dispatch is clear, all mobiles/portables encrypted. Confirmed last night from monitoring and locations of calls (Lenoir City, Philadelphia).

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
So far, the only agency using the TVRTS is the sheriff's office from what I can tell. Fire/EMS is still on the UHF freq. I've been listening off and on all day and have heard complete encryption on the TGID 7502, and sometimes the units are clear and dispatch is encrypted. Then sometimes it's the other way around. Then sometimes both sides are clear. My guess is they will eventually go fully encrypted but are working the bugs out of the system.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Haven't heard anything other than TGRP 7502 - I'm only in town for one more day, and don't get down this way as much as I used to....

Have been running PRO96COM on the area systems - some interesting changes in CC's since my last visit in February. Have updated the database accordingly.

The Maryville site - is it on-line yet???

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
New Roane Co. TGRP

I've heard Kingston PD on TGRP 8017 today (on Roosevelt Mtn site). One unit called central dispatch on the "Kingston Mutual Aid" Channel.

SDavis90

Found new TGID's on the system today using discovery mode on HP-1E. These are off the Murfreesboro site... The following are some type of law enforcement or corrections type:

15034, 15033, and 15032 which are consistent with 15000 series being TDOC. But not sure where because M'boro has no TDOC site. Anybody know if these TG's are active over several sites across the state simultaneously? Not sure why they would be heard over the M'boro site.

Then I also logged 16073, which is some type of facilities maintenance at MTSU (16000 series ID) but not sure what. They sound like plumbers discussing shutting off valves, etc...

Anyway...this is all I got today thus far.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
I'm picking up TGRP 15062, sounds like a corrections facility and it's in line with the other TNDOC TGRPs. I hear units calling "Carter Control" and talking about medicines, roll call, and other similar information.

Also update on Loudon County TGRP 7502: 99% encrypted both ways now. Very seldom do I hear clear comms, but some of the units are still readable.

Also picked up TGRP 7506, sounds like Lenoir City Police, not fully switched over yet, LCPD just received approval to purchase the Motorola 700 Mhz radios from their city council this week, so they should be installing soon.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
New Bradley Co TGID?

Been hearing chatter on TGID 5522 and 5518 sounds like either Cleveland PD or Bradley SO car to car comms based on location of the officers. (Ocoee Street, Lee University, etc).

Also picking up TGID 8055 fully encrypted (in line with Roane County, TN)

SDavis90

Any idea what 8035 is? I've picked it up on the Murfreesboro site. Looks like maybe a Roane County ID as well...but not sure.

Also have heard LifeForce on the M'boro site as well. I didn't know the different sites are linked but it makes sense being TN area-wide.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Been hearing chatter on TGID 5522 and 5518 sounds like either Cleveland PD or Bradley SO car to car comms based on location of the officers. (Ocoee Street, Lee University, etc).

Also picking up TGID 8055 fully encrypted (in line with Roane County, TN)

Meant to add the 5522 and 5518 TGID are on the Oswald Dome site and the 8055 id off the Roosevelt Mtn site.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Any idea what 8035 is? I've picked it up on the Murfreesboro site. Looks like maybe a Roane County ID as well...but not sure.

Also have heard LifeForce on the M'boro site as well. I didn't know the different sites are linked but it makes sense being TN area-wide.

Haven't heard the 8035 TG, but every day it seems new IDs pop up. I'll keep my ears open for that one.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
Found new TGID's on the system today using discovery mode on HP-1E. These are off the Murfreesboro site... The following are some type of law enforcement or corrections type:

15034, 15033, and 15032 which are consistent with 15000 series being TDOC. But not sure where because M'boro has no TDOC site. Anybody know if these TG's are active over several sites across the state simultaneously? Not sure why they would be heard over the M'boro site.

Then I also logged 16073, which is some type of facilities maintenance at MTSU (16000 series ID) but not sure what. They sound like plumbers discussing shutting off valves, etc...

Anyway...this is all I got today thus far.

Could it be the Turney Center TDOC in Hickman County?

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Lenoir City Police on TVRTS

Looks like Lenoir City Police have TGRP on the TVRTS. Hears some LCPD officers talking on their "Admin" TGRP 7546 this past week.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
I'm picking up TGRP 15062, sounds like a corrections facility and it's in line with the other TNDOC TGRPs. I hear units calling "Carter Control" and talking about medicines, roll call, and other similar information.

Also update on Loudon County TGRP 7502: 99% encrypted both ways now. Very seldom do I hear clear comms, but some of the units are still readable.

Also picked up TGRP 7506, sounds like Lenoir City Police, not fully switched over yet, LCPD just received approval to purchase the Motorola 700 Mhz radios from their city council this week, so they should be installing soon.

is there a Carter prison somewhere in the state?

Edit: just googled it.... the carter controel you may be hearing is northeast complex on the johnson/ carter line. a site could be on the air there. Donniedog can you park it on the TRS there and advise if the new site there is online

Last edited:

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin

I fired up my 197. Done some searches and tune searches with no new control channels in my area.

But...............I live in place where I cant pick up the regular TDOC Mountain City comms. I have to drive up near the county line in order to monitor any of their traffic.

I dont see any new FCC license for the eastern part of the state. Unless they have switch the old/current TDOC system over to the state system.

Ill keep trying and advise

KF4ZMB

Premium Subscriber
2073 on Northwest Georgia Simulcast

I have heard talkgroup 2073 several times on the Northwest Georgia simulcast. It is possible it is encrypted as it has had the "R2D2" sound, or possibly it is a communication on the fringe of a site that is just not coming in correctly. At any rate, I have not been able to obtain further information.

Just thought those on the forum might be interested in this information.

Christian KF4ZMB

ButchGone

2073 is indeed an encrypted TG that also pops up on the Chatt. simulcast cell. Not sure who it is but radio ID's last time I watched this group were in the 33000 range. Meaning either Chatt PD, Hamilton County SO or Catoosa County. I locked it out but if you keep an eye maybe you can figure out the agency.
BG..

KF4ZMB

Premium Subscriber
2073 is indeed an encrypted TG that also pops up on the Chatt. simulcast cell. Not sure who it is but radio ID's last time I watched this group were in the 33000 range. Meaning either Chatt PD, Hamilton County SO or Catoosa County. I locked it out but if you keep an eye maybe you can figure out the agency.
BG..

If I obtain anymore information then I will be sure to post it here. Also thank you for the confirmation on this being encrypted. As you are aware I am new to digital scanning, so still trying to learn the ends and outs.

Christian KF4ZMB

Status
Not open for further replies.