Tweaking of Uni Trunker 18th (v0.1.0.57) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

campd715

Premium Subscriber
Hi Rick,

Now that you've released your latest version (Universaltrunker) is there any possible hope that you'll still consider tweaking the previous version (Unitrunker 18th v0.1.0.57) ??

My requests for the previous version, and I'm sure that of many others who have grown accustom to it, are as follows:

(1) fix the issue of having to backspace nine times to delete the zero when editing.

(2) I've mentioned this before so please excuse the repetition. Expand on the 'HOLD' feature. There are times when there are several different talkgroups active in the activity field (Upper portion of screen). When I'm trying to identify a Radio ID (RID) it always seems to pop up when another talkgroup is active. Pressing 'F8' will hold that current active talkgroup but having the ability to immediately and quickly move the 'HOLD' to the one I want to monitor BEFORE the voice comm is gone would be fantastic. Didn't the DOS version of Trunker v3.8.3 have this ability? Press 'H' to hold then the up/down arrows to move through the active talkgroups?

With bated breath and fingers crossed I humbly await your decision. :)

Dennis

SCPD

QRT
Hi Dennis;

I am very, very busy with the new generation program. Any work on the previous generation falls into a much lower priority. I expect to make a few more releases before revisiting the older program.

Status
Not open for further replies.