Twin Cities Radio Monitors Spring Get Together May 22, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0FPY

Twin Cities Radio Monitors – Saturday May 22, 2010 6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.

5124 Gus Young Ln
Edina, MN 55436

Location Details

Please join us for this informal get together.

We have the party room reserved and there is wireless internet at Davanni’s for your convenience.

Need help programming your new scanner? This is the place to get help.

Bring radios, antennas, software to demo, frequency & talkgroup list to share etc.

Bring items you might want to sell or trade.

This is not a club and everyone is welcome. Even if you don’t have a scanner but are thinking of buying one please stop by. You will get useful information when deciding which one to purchase.

We always have a very knowledgeable group of individuals that are willing to share.

For more information e-mail: n0fpy@yahoo.com

Marcopolo456

Count me in!

Relatively new to the scanner community. Bought 2 scanners last winter from a member here and am having a blast with them! Lots of fun! definately will try to attend.

Mark

mmtstc

Ø
duluth is starting to have a nice little cadre of people popping up on the forums... maybe once you guys start migrating to ARMER, it might be easier for you all to justify having your own get-together...

And for those who didnt see my post on scanfan, that day has been the bane of my existence... ive rescheduled multiple fun things that day because my fiance and I volunteered to babysit 6 kids that day... we are gluttons for punishment... next time i will finally make one of the get-togethers...

duchee

i know what you mean about duluth people lol. were not switching to any digital system for 2 years lol were still going to be at 155 for a while lol

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Wish I could have made it, but I was busy with other things. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

N0FPY

Next Meeting Date

We might have to wait until October due to there being 3 Gopher Football games in September. Some of us have to work the games.

mmtstc

Ø
i agree on August... october is getting close to wedding time for me and i dont think the domestic command staff would really appreciate mal-appropriation of my weekends...

Status
Not open for further replies.