Twin City Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2UEB

question: does anyone know what frequency that Twin city amb. has moved to? I see that some one has them on the broad cast page, and checked the erie co. page and they show old freq.s so they are out there somewhere.. I have a BCD 536 Thanks for any help..

N2UEB

Thanks for the info, the "Next Generation Digital Narrowband" leaves me out.. the ans. was there in front of me the hole time. I'de looked at that page mant a time, trying to figure it out..thanks for all the help

ak716

Premium Subscriber
No problem. Try getting a SDR, cheap, easy to use if your tech savy, and does NXDN and whole lot more.... or a whistler trx. I believe they do NXDN as well

K2BUFF

Premium Subscriber
NXDN Encrypted??

Anyone have any info... I tried to listen to Twin City Ambulance Dispatch on NXDN with the RAN of 1 like is listed but I don't hear anything. I can see activity on the channel and hear digital noise when its open but I'm wondering if its encrypted.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
negative.... monitoring right now, still in the clear, still has a RAN of 1

K2BUFF

Premium Subscriber
Twin city

Ok so I have tried 460.550 with RAN 1 and I’m still not picking anything up. Any ideas on what is going on?Im pretty good with a radio and am at a loss for words

k2hz

Database Admin
I’m using a Kenwood NX-300 and also tried on another Kenwood

Do you have "Channel Spacing (NXDN)" set to "Narrow" or "Very Narrow"

I see from their FCC data that they are 8K30F1E (12.5 kHz NXDN) which is "Narrow" vs the more common 4K00F1E (6.25kHz NXDN) "Very Narrow".

I am not in the area so I don't know which mode they are actually using.

You might also be sure that "Optional Signaling (NXDN)" is "None"

K2BUFF

Premium Subscriber
Twin City Amb

Thanks for the help. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. It’s actually Very Narrow and I had it set to Narrow. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.