Twitter for breaking incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONA73

Hi

I thought I would make a twitter so that we could all tweet about breaking incidents. If you want to contribute just send the info to http://twitter.com/NEO_NEWS_TWEETS
and i can retweet it to everyone who follows

So far this is just for Northeast Ohio but we can expand later or you can send major state wide incidents to this

Its kind of like the old shoutbox but in a different way

Follow the twitter to get all the updates

Matt

Last edited:

YEEHAW

Hi I have been following your twitter and its pretty cool. Lots of good updates. Is anyone aware of a good paging service for Ohio? I know there used to be some and Ive also heard about IPN but im not sure about them.

ONA73

Thanks for the compliment I try to update it as much as possible. Glad to see a fan

Personally I have subscribed to Ohio News Alerts which is now Alertpage for 2 years and I love it. I dispatch for them too. We are pretty active in this area if its what your looking at mainly. As well as alot more areas/states.
The site is Alertpage Inc.

Message me if you have any questions.

bge1234

Is there anyone that would be interested in doing something like this for Central Ohio/Columbus? I closely monitor the OSU TRS and I like the idea but there aren't enough incidents on campus to make it worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.