Two new Converse, Selma, Live Oak IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Recently logged two new TGIDs. One was #369 and couldn't get anything out of the transmission- only caught it for a second. The other ID I picked up today is #710- they sound like ACOs from Schertz possibly. These are coming off the Live Oak, Converse, Selma system. The two unit numbers I heard on #710 are 58Xs (since Schertz PD is the 5XXs I figured they were in Schertz).

Anyone else have any input?

TXEMT

I posted about ID 710 a couple weeks ago, it is Schertz Animal Control in the 580's and 590's, as for ID 369 never caught that one..every once and awhile an ID will pop up with a short conversation and then you wont' ever hear anyone on it for months, I caught some survallience on ID 354 about a year ago and have never heard anything since, also ID 274 heard Live Oak SWAT training months ago and ID 306 Live Oak CID chatting real quick and nothing in a long time. 369 could be anything from fire talk channel to some city services for one of the towns

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Asked an admin to submit it (ID #710) to the DB. I'll keep an ear out for those other ids you mentioned.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber

Also had TGID #279 pop-up during a grass fire off 1-10 and 1604E area. Sounds like a Fire Tac channel. Definitely some ConverseFD units there. If we follow the apparent numbering scheme in their EDACS system this would be Live Oak/Converse/Selma Fire Talkgroup probably Fire Tac 3 channel.

There are Bracken and Cibolo brush trucks there also.

TXEMT

279 Yeah it is Fire Tac 3, all the agencies on the 800 system have three fire or maybe four tac channels programmed into there radios for interop like grass fires etc....UC was doing a Hazmat exercise on Tac 1 a few weeks ago with everyone in the area as well as Randolph Hazmat truck and a few other Randolph trucks.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
confirm

don can you confirm that 278 is Tac-1? Our db shows that 277 is tac-1? Do you know what 277 would be if it isn't Tac-1... maybe Fire Ops?

Thanks for the assistance with the others. Have you submitted this info to the db yet?

jbsarandolphmonitor

Air band monitoring JBSA-Randolph
277 is Live Oak Traffic and Warrants
278 is Fire TAC 1

Some of these talkgroups I have had for years. I tried to submit them and they were not updated.

Donald Harkins

TXEMT

picked up ID 340 yesterday, sounded like high angle rescue training, just "command to rooftop" and back and forth

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber

Caught TGID# 719 for a short second yesterday- just long enough to log it. Didn't hear any traffic though I'll assume it's a assigned to Schertz.

My problem is I'm only on I-35 through this area for about 20 minutes, twice a day- so I can't hear them for too long. I could really do without going in Schertz proper to figure these out...

Wish there were some informed Schertz or Live Oak LEOs or SDs to help us out... but for now the speculations will continue.

jbsarandolphmonitor

Air band monitoring JBSA-Randolph
Here are some talk groups that I have id.

275 Live Oak Traffic and Warrants
276 Selma Event
277 Fire TAC 1
278 Fire TAC 2
279 Fire TAC 3
369 Schertz EMS 1
710 Schertz ACO
716 Schertz Cibolo Universal City ISD ?
719 Schertz Cibolo Universal City ISD Police 1

Donald Harkins

Status
Not open for further replies.