Two New Engines for TFD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
Nice!!! I was hoping Crimson would have bid on our new engine. Pierce won our bid and it's currently still in early construction. We just recieved our drawing specs this past week.

StatuSChecKa

Lol never mind, I just saw the photo link, and its basically everything I just said.
I'm glad our Civil Service agencies are getting nice things and upgrades.

BaLa

I haven't seen it yet.
I'm closer to Station 5 and 7.

I guess 1 and 4 are identical.
They're supposed to be building a new Station, I guess they're getting a brand new Engine for it as well.
Not sure when that's supposed to happen.

Always cool to get new stuff lol.

Last edited:

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
San Marcos has two recent additions. The first is Engine 2, stationed at Station 2, on Academy Street (a really small station, hence the short Engine). The second is Truck 3, a 100' Aerial (I believe) at Station 3 on Broadway. If you can't tell San Marcos Fire Department has an affinity for Smeals. Of its 11 aparratuses 3 Aerials and 3 Engines are Smeals.

Attachments

• SMFD Engine 2.jpg
    SMFD Engine 2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 87
  • SMFD Truck 3.02.JPG
    SMFD Truck 3.02.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 93

StatuSChecKa

Ya I live right between Engine 5 and 7. I saw 7 a few days ago going west on Adams, and it did not appear to look different. I'm sure its just a matter of time though.

Engine 1 is getting a new station a few blocks South of the current location. I'm sure 1 will be getting all new trucks first. 803 and supervisors have some NICE fire and rescue pick up trucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.