Two Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

llucas

I am looking for the security patrol at Pullman Square in Huntington and also the Federal Marshall service in Huntington. Any help would be appreciated.

KC0QNB

You need to help me out here, what is pullman square?, sounds like a mall or something, who manages pullman square?, I found no listings for pullman square, what is the name of the security company?, I did find something for pinkerton. need more input please

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
I checked the FCC data base, and found nothing for Pullman Square - Unless they are using a city issued frequency. I found no business licenses.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?tab=fcc&ctid=3002

The US Marshalls most generally use 163.200. But with Huntington area, tracking fugitives, and protecting the Federal Courthouse, I will almost bet that 95% of the time they are encrypted. The drug problem that the city has, and the influx of out of area criminal activity from Detroit, as stated on numerous news broadcast and what is in the newpapers, the Marshalls more than likley will nto want an organized crime activity to hear their operations. You might..MIGHT hear a bit or two on government interenent freqs....But I even dount that. Hearing Coordinated efforets between the Marshalls, IRS-CID and the FBI will probably be few far and in between.

FF-Medic !!!

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Annnnnd, Yes they could use State Police freqs. If, you can get you hand on one of DPS's little yellow books that the Troops have, that have the names of teh troopers and unit numbers in them, you can find out the US Marshalls unit number allocations. I have not seen one since the early-mid 90's.

Any unit number on a DPS freq above, I think ??? 700 - 1000 is a Fed. State Fire Marshalls in 1700 series, DOT...I do not remember...and....State Forresters is in there somewheres to.

Later.......FF-Medic !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.