Two Tone Detect down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
i have been using this for years with no issues. This week it has stopped sending emails. I can't send an admin email either. Is anybody else having trouble with this?

thanks

pj226

I have tried to use Proton mail but not sure how to use it in TTD. I have also tried the app password but don't understand what " then used the base 64 converter and updated my config file with that. " means.

nhfdcadet

Premium Subscriber
I had the same problem. It wasn't limited to gmail either, I made a mail.com address, didn't work, and a yahoo.com address, and that didn't work either.

I was able to do it with the app password from gmail though for some reason the second time I tried

pj226

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have everything working with protonmail. I did the bridge and it is working, I added it to my outlook, it still works. TTD will still not send out the emails. I have given up on app password as I do not understand how to set it up. just doesn't make sence to me.

Mex

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have everything working with protonmail. I did the bridge and it is working, I added it to my outlook, it still works. TTD will still not send out the emails. I have given up on app password as I do not understand how to set it up. just doesn't make sence to me.
Did you change the email settings to match the pronton email account settings?

onsceno

I'm running TwoToneDetect70 and, like everyone else, ran into the same "non-email/paging" issue. Now... if I'm reading all this correctly, I made sure the app password thing was taken care of and originally updated the password in the config file to what the app password is - no go. Flipped it back to the original one - still no go. The error line I'm getting is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "TTD70.py", line 82, in mail
File "smtplib.py", line 622, in login
SMTPAuthenticationError: (535, '5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n5.7.8 Check Gmail through other email platforms - Gmail Help m187-20020a37a3c4000000b006a75a8fd54asm6983711qke.84 - gsmtp')
Email not sent via smtp.gmail.com on port 587 using STARTTLS on attempt 3 trying again in five seconds for Sidney EMS [24] Page Received at 17:23:35 on 06/26/22

What am I doing wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.