Two Unidentified Talk Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

funcritter

I have found two TalkGroups in Westminster/Arvada that I have no idea what they are:

05-071
05-033

Anyone know what they may be?

the 033 sounds like it may be a car to car or something because two guys were talking about observing a kid urinating in a parking lot.

Thanks

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I think the 05-033 is a golf course tac I know nothing about the game, I'm a real man and fish however ,
I have heard "playing through" mentioned on that TG

By the way I do not no any billionaire fishermen but apparently they are better drivers.

Im just sayin................

funcritter

Another one:

01-047 sounds like this one is doing some car to car. They are informing other officers about offenders in cars etc.

Edit: Thanks Jeffrey for the reply. That makes sense considering what I was hearing.

Fishing is better than golf.

Last edited:

funcritter

I think the 05-033 is a golf course tac I know nothing about the game, I'm a real man and fish however ,
I have heard "playing through" mentioned on that TG

By the way I do not no any billionaire fishermen but apparently they are better drivers.

Im just sayin................

05-033 is not a golf course. They are police officers and they are doing some surveillance on a car parked somewhere.
01-047 was officers following some cars down I-25 from 84th. They were communicating using each others first names.

rckydenver

I believe what your seeing is Denver TG's on the Arvada/Westy system. There was one always showing up on there system that i label it and that 05-093 which would be the Denver PD fugitive unit. So with those ID's check the Denver PS system. So Jerry would be right.

As far as the Golf Course in Westy, Legacy Ridge is only one I hear on the system. Those TG's are 04-086,087,090,091.

I never hear any of Golf Courses for Arvada. They did have Indian Tree GC in DB but it was never use..I just live down from that CG.

funcritter

You got it right. I was able to label three out of the four that I found. Two of them are narcotics and the other one was metro gang. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.