TwoToneDetect Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete133

Feed Provider
menus

i am running the 21 version. i cannot see the file,edit,view,project, operate options on top of the screen , nor can i see the word " two tone detect " it seems like its clipped off . any ideas?

pete

ttnb0811

Two Tone Detect

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I have downloaded the software with all of the other necessary links, setup all of the necessary information and I still can not get the email to send. I feel like I'm doing the email setup wrong. My personel email is gmail however I just go on-line to check email, I don't have a gmail downloaded to my desktop. I checked everywhere for step by step instructions incase I'm doing something else wrong....Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Windows Vista

iamhere300

So I have all these MMS addresses in the program, probably 40 or 50. What file is the program saving this to, so I can back it up? Possibly so I can edit it directly?

tjacks34

So I have all these MMS addresses in the program, probably 40 or 50. What file is the program saving this to, so I can back it up? Possibly so I can edit it directly?

it is saves it to the tone definition file. should be a txt file under your c drive called tones, you can also edit the information there and it will save in the program, it makes it a little easier

okay i'm testing this out and every time i send a page it gets it and says waiting for a min or 2 then goes and rec, i get an email but no audio?
win7 64bit

Last edited:
FIX: the app "Lame" has to be in the Data Folder, someone posted back a few that it's "lame_enc.dll" that has to be in there and that was wrong.

I get audio everytime now in my emails, Thanks for the Program!

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Has anyone used the "Don't send email between these times option"? Our department does a test page every day at noon, so I entered 11:55 to 12:05 but it doesn't seem to work... emails still get sent out. Suggestions?

aaknitt

Feed Provider
Has anyone used the "Don't send email between these times option"? Our department does a test page every day at noon, so I entered 11:55 to 12:05 but it doesn't seem to work... emails still get sent out. Suggestions?

Did you put the email addresses you don't want the test page sent to in the "exclude emails" field? If not, it will still send to them. This allows you to send the test pages to some email addresses but not others. For example, I have it send the test to my gmail account every day so I know the system is working but not to my phone since I pay for every MMS message.

Andy

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Yes I did enter the address. I have one long tone setup to go to 2 different addresses, which works fine. However I'm trying to suppress the noon page from going to the second address. Doesn't seem to be working though.

ffexpCP

wizard of odd
Database Admin
I'm running this on a semi-dedicated computer (only has scannercast and this). About once a week the system will totally lock up and require a reboot.

I run it on a Pentium 4 HT @ 3.4GHz, 1 GB ram, and fresh install of XP pro. And like I said, the computer doesn't get used for anything else.

Any ideas? I'd like to find a way to make it more stable. I had the same results using a different machine with similar specs.

tjacks34

Program crashes:

What kind of computer are people using out here. Let everybody know, if it is working good or crashing everyday.

I have two computers running this they are both similar dell 2.6 ghz 1gb ram one works great the other its pretty much every other day it pops an error, the one that pops an error i use more, or i should say it gets more calls throught it.

So the question is do people think it is a memory problem or software?? I guess i want to see if people are having good luck with more memory

kevine

Program crashes:

What kind of computer are people using out here. Let everybody know, if it is working good or crashing everyday.

I have two computers running this they are both similar dell 2.6 ghz 1gb ram one works great the other its pretty much every other day it pops an error, the one that pops an error i use more, or i should say it gets more calls throught it.

So the question is do people think it is a memory problem or software?? I guess i want to see if people are having good luck with more memory

Locks up the program only every few days.
Win 7 Premium, 2 GB RAM, Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz
I was thinking of running it as a automatic service and either rebooting or have the service auto restart on crashing. Still does not help the crashing problem though.

ffexpCP

wizard of odd
Database Admin
I looked at my RR feed logs, since scannercast goes down too when the program locks up the computer, and it looks like it goes down fairly consistently every 4 days.

ffexpCP

wizard of odd
Database Admin
I was thinking of running it as a automatic service and either rebooting or have the service auto restart on crashing. Still does not help the crashing problem though.

I have mine set to automatically run when it boots, makes it easier. Just cycle the power and walk away.

How do you schedule a reboot? I've tried with no luck.

wingetj

Premium Subscriber
This program is awesome. Now I just need to find a way to take the file and automatically transcribe it to txt and email it. :D

You might be able to do that by email it to an address at Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail ? I know that you can setup other voice mail systems to feed in through an email address to this service. Might be something to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.