TWRA frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jascet45

Premium Subscriber
Anybody happen to know what frequencies the TWRA uses? I'm particularly interested in Hamilton and Meigs Counties. I have a PSR 500 so I should be able pick most any frequency.

jascet45

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the info. I appreciate the help. It looks like there are several frequencies to try on that web site.

hulio

Premium Subscriber
396 help

This maybe in the wrong post. But I am having trouble programing TWRA in the 396. Can anyone help? I dont find the NAC option? Do I just enter the freq in the trunk side? or in the conventional. I have tried to down load from RR and maybe it just wont do it with 396. Maybe just the XT models???

jfhtm350

This maybe in the wrong post. But I am having trouble programing TWRA in the 396. Can anyone help? I dont find the NAC option? Do I just enter the freq in the trunk side? or in the conventional. I have tried to down load from RR and maybe it just wont do it with 396. Maybe just the XT models???

TWRA is digital in conventional mode. I dont know anything about that scanner so you may want to check and see if it picks up digital which it sounds like it does not.

n4yek

I have the 396T scanner and it does just fine on digital.
This maybe in the wrong post. But I am having trouble programing TWRA in the 396. Can anyone help? I dont find the NAC option?
The 396T does not have NAC capabilities, the 396XT does.
Do I just enter the freq in the trunk side? or in the conventional. I have tried to down load from RR and maybe it just wont do it with 396. Maybe just the XT models???

Just enter the frequency in conventional, no pl tones or tone search. The scanner will decode the P25 signal once it sees it.

hulio

Premium Subscriber
xt

Thanks for the help. Thats what it is. The regular 396 doesnt do the NAC. Bur my base XT pro does. THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.