1) Scanner SHOULD NOT BE CONNECTED to the PC
2) Uninstall EZScan - and reboot your PC
3) Remove SD card from unit and use a card reader to access the SOFTWARE folder on the card.
4) Click on Set up to reinstall EZScan
5) Follow all onscreen prompts
6) If the program already hasn't done so, check for update on the PC APP
7) Replace SD card into scanner and plug it into your USB port. UNIT MUST BE OFF!
8) Under SCANNER/SD CARD pull down menu select "Set real time clock to Computer time". If its successful then you are ready.