TxWarn League City site

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarblex

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know were to find League City Police department? I am listening to the League City site but very little traffic and can't seem to catch League City PD. I suspect they are encrypted?

Thanks

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Anyone know were to find League City Police department? I am listening to the League City site but very little traffic and can't seem to catch League City PD. I suspect they are encrypted?

Thanks

Don't use the League City site (1-10) as it it primarily for transient traffic. You need to use the Galveston County Simulcast site (1-54).

yarblex

Premium Subscriber
I was able to confirm by a phone call to the city that League city PD and fire talk groups are encrypted. This needs to be updated in the database.
-Shane

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I was able to confirm by a phone call to the city that League city PD and fire talk groups are encrypted. This needs to be updated in the database.
-Shane

Interesting, I guess my radio can decrypt them and I didn't even know it as I just heard them. :p

yarblex

Premium Subscriber
Yes, with your advice to switch over to the 1-54 site I am able to hear them as well. I guess the front desk is misinformed, funny though they were sure adamant.

Status
Not open for further replies.