Status
Not open for further replies.

cea1991

Premium Subscriber
Hello All,

While I am a fan of handhelds since I always live within 5 miles of the central antennas in the various major cities I have lived in, the single minuscule base scanner I own is a basic Uniden BC335N connected to a rather powerful external antenna mounted on my roof.

I am a USCG approved 200 ton off-shore licensed captain and can’t get my BC335N to tune to Marine Chnl 16 & 22 (156.800/157.100). It skips over both freqs by .025 above or below. The freqs are not stored/saved in my Private function.

I currently live in metro Nashville.

Does anyone know why this would occur?

Thank you.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Did you possibly lock them out at some point? Try holding on a frequency and pressing "L/O" for 2.5 seconds.

Please double check your model number.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Hello All,

While I am a fan of handhelds since I always live within 5 miles of the central antennas in the various major cities I have lived in, the single minuscule base scanner I own is a basic Uniden BC335N connected to a rather powerful external antenna mounted on my roof.

I am a USCG approved 200 ton off-shore licensed captain and can’t get my BC335N to tune to Marine Chnl 16 & 22 (156.800/157.100). It skips over both freqs by .025 above or below. The freqs are not stored/saved in my Private function.

I currently live in metro Nashville.

Does anyone know why this would occur?

Thank you.

Are you using the band sweep, or the frequencies you programmed into memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.