U got it? I want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIKINWING

Premium Subscriber
This is probablly not the right thread but I am not selling anything. If anyone knows of a retail store or private individual with left, left overs of this particular model (Uniden BC796D) please do tell. Thanks.

Last edited:

bezking

This is probablly not the right thread but I am not selling anything. If anyone knows of a retail store with left, left overs of this particular model please do tell. Thanks.
Hi,

I have edited your post because any transactions with other members must be facilitated in our classifieds section.

Thanks

KIKINWING

Premium Subscriber
Is it for a specific purpose? Why not look for a used BCD996T?

I dont like the look or feel of the 996T. They sit flat and dont project it's ability or stature. I love the 895, 898 and 9000 models. Big, strong. They suggest a majestic strength worthy of the 5000 or 8500 models. The 795, 796, while a far cry from above sit proud. Why they made such a great scanner (996) and put it in a little wimpy box with no legs is beyond me??

But hey this is just me; So if anyone knows someone......

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
The mounting bracket is designed to be the foot stand (it has seats for the rubber foot pads). Having the flip down feet complicated designing for ISO/DIN enclosures.

KIKINWING

Premium Subscriber
The mounting bracket is designed to be the foot stand (it has seats for the rubber foot pads). Having the flip down feet complicated designing for ISO/DIN enclosures.

Please verify as I am not sure. Are you saying the 996 does or doesnt have legs to lift the front on a slant for desk placement and years of enjoyable scanning?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
The mounting bracket is designed to be the foot stand that lifts the front on a slant for desk use.

I cannot guarantee anyone's particular level of enjoyment one way or the other. :)

garys

Premium Subscriber
If you are looking to purchase a 796D, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.