U.S. Border Patrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

225Texas

Does anyone know who is using 163.7750? There was plenty of skip last night, and heard two men talking Spanish on this frequency. I have it in my scanner as "Border Patrol 1" it was a lengthy conversation between the men. Anyone else heard this last night?

225Texas

Ain't that the truth? I was listening clear down to Jim Wells/Duval counties. Mainly I heard South Texas agencies. It's starting again!

225Texas

Yeah, FM. I talked to a friend with B.P., he tells me they have a Task Force with Mexican B.P. and they do have a U.S. B.P. Channel that they use to talk to the American Agents. That may have been the one I was listening.

ricgarcia

this is also a FBI freq.

225Texas said:
Does anyone know who is using 163.7750? There was plenty of skip last night, and heard two men talking Spanish on this frequency. I have it in my scanner as "Border Patrol 1" it was a lengthy conversation between the men. Anyone else heard this last night?
This is also an FBI freq in Chicago, never heard any traffic. E7 repeater
E8 simplex

Hope this helps

Northcountry

225Texas said:
Does anyone know who is using ? There was plenty of skip last night, and heard two men talking Spanish on this frequency. I have it in my scanner as "Border Patrol 1" it was a lengthy conversation between the men. Anyone else heard this last night?

In my neck of the woods (northeast USA) this is a border patrol/ homeland security frequency and is APCO 25 digital and encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.