• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

U.S. Has Activated It's Missile Defense System!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swest90

MacombMonitor said:
More like War Games. The U.S. is going to slap North Korea silly!
Oh great, then what? They blow up our troops on the DMZ and march into South Korea starting a large war that we arent prepared for. Be careful what you wish for...

And if you think we can blow up their missles in flight, good luck, we can barely hit our own tests when we know exactly when its launched and its full flight path.

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
They have one missile. Single. Nobody is worried about this. You'll survive.

hemi

I do not think its war, more like playing a little chess game. A feeling out process of what the other is doing has been going on for a while with them two.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want anything called Taepodong anywhere near me. Sounds like some Korean STD. :lol:

Last edited:

maalox

if korea wins the war we will be eating raw octopus which is there favorite dish.

UPMan

Uniden Representative
Premium Subscriber
Raw octopus is yummy, you should try it. (Although smoked octopus is much better and you don't have as much problem with the little suckers on the tentacles sticking inside your throat.)

nova1010

missle

UPMan said:
Raw octopus is yummy, you should try it. (Although smoked octopus is much better and you don't have as much problem with the little suckers on the tentacles sticking inside your throat.)
LMAO...thats funny and nasty at the same but back on topic....if this is infact a "chess game"I would say the USA already has North Korea in check mate.:)

cschmit

If that missle can actually fly 9300miles ( and reports say it prob isnt' that good yet) it could go as far east as mid Minnesota.. to close to home for me. Then again like it was stated above, this sounds more like a big chess game right now.. Let's hope it stays that way too.

Last edited:

SCPD

It probably is a big chess game like to USSR and US played with their missiles. Who really knows what N. Korea has or what their missiles are capable of?
None of us on this website and I doubt the U.S. Govt. has any clue either.
The problem is if N. Korea has many missiles that can hit the U.S., or any other country, with nuclear capabilities then the WORLD might be in trouble.

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
What would be funny is if we could take down the missile before it even left thier air space :) Boy that would really piss them off :D

Go-24

We (our gov) have always stated that we do not negotiate with terrorist, why would we be drawn into a chess game?

So a big chess game F' that! Don't let it get that far, take them out now, before it gets any worse!

N

N_Jay

Dubbin said:
What would be funny is if we could take down the missile before it even left thier air space :) Boy that would really piss them off :D

That would be an act of war on our side. :evil: :evil:

N

N_Jay

Go-24 said:
We (our gov) have always stated that we do not negotiate with terrorist, why would we be drawn into a chess game?

So a big chess game F' that! Don't let it get that far, take them out now, before it gets any worse!
Terrorists that are sovereign nations are a unique issue (Problem).

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
N_Jay said:
That would be an act of war on our side. :evil: :evil:
Same could be said of them for launching that missile... They are up to no good and everyone knows it. Are you willing to take the chance that the missile isnt armed and aimed for us?

SCPD

Dubbin said:
Same could be said of them for launching that missile... They are up to no good and everyone knows it. Are you willing to take the chance that the missile isn't armed and aimed for us?
It's OK for the U.S. to test fire missiles but it is an act of war for nations that the U.S. does not like to test fire missiles.

I love how the U.S. thinks that it is OK from them to do anything militarily but it NOT OK for anyone else to do the same thing.

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
KG4WHM said:
It's OK for the U.S. to test fire missiles but it is an act of war for nations that the U.S. does not like to test fire missiles.

I love how the U.S. thinks that it is OK from them to do anything militarily but it NOT OK for anyone else to do the same thing.
I agree. I love our country but man, sometimes, our government can be the biggest hypocrites in the world. Like the whole Nuclear weapons thing. God forbid any country have a nuclear weapon program except us. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Listen to shortwave sometime to news from other countries. Listen to what they say about the US. We're riding a very high horse.. It's hard to tell from the top.

Flame away..

Status
Not open for further replies.