U.S. Marshals Service P25 TRS (BEE00-4F0)

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Indeed and 146 is now also reporting its peers. DB sub made.

118 Randolph
110 Freehold
001 NYC
134 Warren County
132 Lambertville

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Are you sure it's New Brunswick in your submission or are you geo-locating ? So they removed the UHF equipment at the site that was part of the UHF simulcast and added all VHF equipment and made it a standalone site for the same coverage, per se?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I'm also interested in the methodology used to determine the location of "New Brunswick", as no precise site name/location/coordinates were provided. I'm also curious if the UHF subsite in New Brunswick was checked for signal to determine if the VHF ASR has replaced it, or if they are co-located, or... :unsure:

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Methodology used? Human interpretation skill’s. RDF’d using a East West loop
then a north south loop. Area covered, a North South rectangle about 55 square miles.

Equipment used includes a yagi and a fancy, shiny paper clip, SDR and software with DB measurements.

I will not provide what I believe may or may not be an exact location of Federal Facilities. It is an estimate. Take it or delete it. I suspect we are once again down to splitting hairs, as this seems to be the way.

The coordinates the admin entered look close enough to me.

U.S. Marshals Service Site: New Brunswick

I did cross check and there was not a UHF signal present. As far as equipment being present or removed, I would have no idea. Not RDF’ing 406.xxx either.

I see a long line of people RDFing and perhaps getting longer🤣 . Good Luck 😳.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Where can I find FL info ?
Most likely in the Florida forums. You can also use the search box with the agency you want and the state. Another suggestion is check the RR database under the state of FL for federal agencies. But, good luck hearing much, the vast majority of fed comms are encrytped.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Go to fed files blog online

Link for the person posting the inquiry: