UASD files, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
I'm relocating back to the Norman area after several years in Chicagoland. I've been making up UASD files for my 396 and, gosh darn it, I'm gettin' tired of it! :)

Anyone have UASD files for the State DPS system? I've got Norman covered (PD, FD, EMSSTAT, OUPD at least) and OKCFD (I know, ProVoice). I'm mostly interested in Fire and EMS (and rail and ham/weather) but I'll take pretty much anything.

Peter

freqscout

Well you can get the FD Alert on the OKC system. The FD Alert TG is analog when the dispatcher keys up. None of the responses are in analog. At least you can hear what gets toned out though.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
Duh!

safetyobc said:
I have a few on my website. Look on the right hand side, scroll down a bit and you'll see them.

Duh! You'd think I'd have remembered that since I'd used your files for NW Arkansas!

Thanks for the kick. :)

Still looking for files with a Central Oklahoma focus, though.

Peter

plaws

Premium Subscriber
Tnx!

2112 said:
Welcome back, Peter.

Well, thanks!

Looks like the ScanningArkansas.com files do have everything I wanted. Once we get settled in (waiting to hear from the RE Agent on our offer as I type), I'll have to figure out just which of the control channels are best for East Norman - right now, they're ALL in there.

I entered the OCFD stuff myself (based on what is in the RRDB) but had it set as EDACS Narrow. It's not. :) I'll start another thread about OCFD radio here in a bit, 'cause it's different than when we lived here last time.

Got the Norman system in, too.

Peter

safetyobc

plaws said:
Well, thanks!

Looks like the ScanningArkansas.com files do have everything I wanted. Once we get settled in (waiting to hear from the RE Agent on our offer as I type), I'll have to figure out just which of the control channels are best for East Norman - right now, they're ALL in there.

I entered the OCFD stuff myself (based on what is in the RRDB) but had it set as EDACS Narrow. It's not. :) I'll start another thread about OCFD radio here in a bit, 'cause it's different than when we lived here last time.

Got the Norman system in, too.

Peter

If my files are incorrect, please let me know. I'd like to have them corrected. Once you get settled in I would appreciate you sending me the corrected files you have.

Thanks,

matt

Status
Not open for further replies.