UASD996 compatible with BCT15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

I have created files for my entire state!!!! for the BCD996T. Every TRS, the statewide system (which is P25 so I no it won't convert), and every county I have marked with GPS.

I won't be able to buy the 996 due to $$$ however, I may be able to swing a BCT15 when it hits the shelves this summer. I would like to get a cheap used GPS unit and use it with the BCT15 in my truck.

All the analog TRS and conventional files I have created with UASD396 then copied to UASD996 and added the GPS coordinates to them, will they work for the BCT15?

I guess this question is mainly for UPMan (or anyone in the know) if it is possible to answer at this point.

Thanks for any information.

Matt

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
They should work just fine. BCT15 software should be on the Uniden site this week.

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
safetyobc said:
All the analog TRS and conventional files I have created with UASD396 then copied to UASD996 and added the GPS coordinates to them, will they work for the BCT15?
.usd files are compatible with any version of UASD. So yes, an .usd file made with UASD_BCD396T can be opened in UASD_BCD996T, or UASD_BCT15. Depending on the scanner programmed, some attributes will not apply.

HTHs

Dave AKA The Tripzter

bonus1331

Upman, Like the MySpace music;-)
Noticed on the site that your a "produce manager". Didn't know that Tom Thumb payed that kind of money to watch over the lettuce!!!

safetyobc

UPMan said:
It will be $29.99.

Not too bad. Thanks Paul for all you are doing!

I am looking forward to the BCT15! Hopefully one day I can upgrade to the BCD996T.

Uniden is doing an awsome job! Keep up the good work.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.