UASI Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
There is an on going investigation on a TG I won’t say, but the point I want to make is that most of the units aren’t displaying their ids. Is this a technical glitch or done on purpose?

thevig

There is an on going investigation on a TG I won’t say, but the point I want to make is that most of the units aren’t displaying their ids. Is this a technical glitch or done on purpose?

I've been listening too. The TG on UASI you are referring too, is also coordinating with at least two different TG on the VIPER system as well.

richardbritt

Database Admin
Just a thought but if they are patched from a non VIPER system they won't have an ID to show. Just the system who patched them in to VIPER would. I am on the other side of the state and can't see what you are looking at. Just an idea for thought.

Regards Richard in Edenton

Flyham

Just a thought but if they are patched from a non VIPER system they won't have an ID to show. Just the system who patched them in to VIPER would. I am on the other side of the state and can't see what you are looking at. Just an idea for thought.

Regards Richard in Edenton

What Richard said...... the only radio ID that will show up for the other system is the radio or console resource doing the patching.

Status
Not open for further replies.