UCA Harris changeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Current high tier scanners will receive the new and old systems

mpcpsrego1

Premium Subscriber
I suggest you look at the SDS200 or SDS100 for usage cause the 5 counties in the Wasatch Valley are all simulcast and there is going to heavy distortion on any other one without true I/Q properties and you may not like the results. Their still expensive but you have some time still before they make the change over to the new system.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
has the Harris change over begun in Weber county my whistler 1065 does not work any more,
My BCD536HP is the only scanner working now. it has nothing to due with the antenna

Last edited:

Premium Subscriber
has the Harris change over begun in Weber county my whistler 1065 does not work any more,
My BCD536HP is the only scanner working now. it has nothing to due with the antenna

What frequencies are you referring to?

Looks like Weber County does have some simulcast, which may explain why your whistler 1065 "does not work any more"
UCA Weber County Simulcast

Again, this would all depend on what freqs you're talking about.

mpcpsrego1

Premium Subscriber
No Weber county is still Smartzone I am literally on shift listening to them right now on my issued radio as I write this. I would double check your programming and reaffirm that you have if it programmed properly.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
well i did before i went to bed did not have all the freq put in.
sometime it switch to the alternate control freq and i did not have all of the alternate control ch put in
the 1065 requires all freq put in to work properly user error.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Contract details are still being worked on. You won't see infrastructure being installed for at least a year

pmstewart

Premium Subscriber
If any of you use UniTrunker to monitor you'll find the tg number is now followed by a "g" and the indivudual radio id is followed by an "i".

This change has happened over the last 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.