UCAN - "Davis County - Bountiful" Talkgroup - 8736 "Bount/Clf FD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrasmussen

Talkgroup 8736 is listed under "Davis County - Bountiful Talkgroups" with an alpha tag of "Bount/Clf FD" and a description of "Bountiful/Clearfield Fire". I have never heard any Bountiful units on this group (Bountiful doesn't have a FD, much less one affilitated with Clearfield - they use South Davis Metro Fire Authority.) I have heard Clearfield units use this TG periodically. Most recently I heard a couple of Clearfield PD units identify this as Clearfield 3 and use it as a car to car channel.

Might this TG be currently mislabeled? Perhaps it would be better grouped in the database under "Davis County - Other Cities Talkgroups" with an alpha tag of "Clearfd PD 3"and a description of "Clearfield PD 3 Car to Car". Any comments? Thanks.

me

Talkgroup 8736 is listed under "Davis County - Bountiful Talkgroups" with an alpha tag of "Bount/Clf FD" and a description of "Bountiful/Clearfield Fire". I have never heard any Bountiful units on this group (Bountiful doesn't have a FD, much less one affilitated with Clearfield - they use South Davis Metro Fire Authority.) I have heard Clearfield units use this TG periodically. Most recently I heard a couple of Clearfield PD units identify this as Clearfield 3 and use it as a car to car channel.

Might this TG be currently mislabeled? Perhaps it would be better grouped in the database under "Davis County - Other Cities Talkgroups" with an alpha tag of "Clearfd PD 3"and a description of "Clearfield PD 3 Car to Car". Any comments? Thanks.

Agreed. I have been going to point this out for the last year or so. It is Clearfield PD 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.