UCONN Storrs PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been able to pick up any UCONN PD at Storrs. Using the freq’s listed on the site. Gonna try dropping the DPL tonight see if that changes. Spend the last two weeks up there on campus with nothing.

Should also note, I pick up Willimantic clear as day on the same 800 band radio.

I know there have been other posts regarding this but no solutions.
Anyone “in the know”?

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
The UCONN 852.8750 D223 was still good as of about five weeks ago.

Snowbrder086

The UConn PD frequencies listed above are good and work on my BCD996P2 as recently as Monday morning. Might be a setting with your scanner. You may want to try to re-load the frequencies.

jfr454

I was on campus this afternoon moving a kid back in, had my SDS100 with all the frequencies as listed in post #2 above. Heard the FD frequencies (Coventry WF) but never heard the PD once.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Check your PL, for some reason I had old PLs in my scanners. After updating with the correct DPL, I can hear UCPD Storrs from East Hartland on 852.8750 DPL 223 in the last 5 minutes.

chris

WoodburyMan

It's possible they may make the move to CLMRN soon. I bet they use the same radios for CLMRN given their Campus PD already uses 800mhz for the Statewide TG's and intracampus stuff.

There's at least two statewide campus police TG's, a Hartford Campus, Stamford Campus, and Waterbury Campus TalkGroup. as well as 2 others that are unidentified.

Status
Not open for further replies.