UFO's Over Lake Erie

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqhunter

Premium Subscriber
Fox 8 and Fox News reported five nights of UFO activity over Lake Erie in NE Ohio. I can only find one eye witness reference. I also caught fighters being scrambled this morning. The fighters are certainly no indication of something out of the ordinary as they often run training in our skies. Did anyone catch any radio comms to support the one eye witness’s claims?

FOXNews.com - Ohio Man Claims to Have Captured Evidence of UFOs

scannerdaddy

u.f.o. over lake erie

loch ness monster seen near east 9th. street. big foot reported roaming in area of cleveland browns stadium.( possible free agent lineman?) story at 11. lololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
No useful details from Fox, like dates or times. Do you recall where the fighters were dispatched from? Agreed on the routine training missions, though...

ATFD286

Premium Subscriber
I don't want to sound like a nut case.....but Friday evening 3/5/10 roughly around 2000 hrs I was outside with my dog and noticed something in the sky. I live right along St Rt 12 and 224 and noticed a solid beam white light heading due east. Didn't think much of it really. Just noticed because it wasn't your typical plane lights that flicker.

ibagli

The space station went over at around 19:20 headed towards the East. Could it have been that?

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
No. The ISS isn't a solid beam of light, it is a steady moving point of light.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
I don't want to sound like a nut case
Too late. :D

Not sure what you meant by "beam", but if it was a solid dot of bright light, not flickering, and gliding very smoothly across the sky, then it likely was the ISS, or another satellite. Given the right conditions, the ISS can look pretty big in the sky compared to the stars and planets.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Swing away...

Wow, where's my tinfoil hat????

But seriously, please try to keep it on topic. If anyone caught any comms let's talk about it; otherwise let's let it rest.

Tom WA8PYR

xusmarine1979

Wow, where's my tinfoil hat????

But seriously, please try to keep it on topic. If anyone caught any comms let's talk about it; otherwise let's let it rest.

Tom WA8PYR

I tried Tom, but such a great movie and I've always found this topic quite interesting. They had the story on Fox8 this morning as well but they never did give a date or time frame.

I remember one night when I was in Okinawa, Japan and my buddy and I saw lights over the ocean that we couldn't explain. We new they weren't aircraft, they didn't move like any aircraft that we had ever seen and the lights never flickered. So who knows...

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Fulton County Sheriff's Dept., was talking about "strange lights" moving around in the night sky on Monday night around 0300 hours. Apparently, two people reported them and patrol units confirmed what the callers were seeing.

73s

Ron

Last edited:

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
big foot reported roaming in area of cleveland browns stadium.( possible free agent lineman?)

Do think that he will sign with the Browns or take a deal he was offered from the Steelers? ;) Apparently, the Lions turned him down because they felt his performance levels were above what they were used to over the past decade.

73s

Ron

freqhunter

Premium Subscriber
If there were calls Monday that makes six nights. Have yet to see any follow up from the local media. Milcomms have been normal.

Maybe it will make it to C2C!

Status
Not open for further replies.