UFOs over Lee's Summit etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
Anyone catch any traffic regarding the rash of UFO sightings the last few days? Apparently this has been going on all week but today is the first I heard of it on 96.5 and a few other sources.

talkpair

I do remember one night back in the mid 1970's hearing Willow Springs, Rolla, and Springfield troops dispatching troopers on lights in the sky, and UFO reports.
The reports were scattered all over southern Missouri.

This was back in the day the entire state was using 42.06 for rural.

That was the first and only time I've heard calls of this type.

shawnda

UFO sightings + Military Strykers in Lees Summit, MO?

My Husband and I saw something in the sky over Lees Summit, MO on Halloween night around 7pm that we couldn't explain but didn't really think much about it until later that night when we saw two Strykers (military L.A.V.) driving east right down Chipman Rd.

If seeing two military Strykers moving at a good clip right down the center of Chipman Rd at approximately 10pm isn't weird enough... but both of them had a soldier (gunner) poised behind the machine guns (50 cal.) basically in a “lock and load” position, appearing to be ready to start firing.

I know we couldn’t be only ones to witness this but I haven’t been able to find any references regarding it. I have been trying to come up any logical reason that could justify or explain why there would be these armed military vehicles in such a high state of readiness in a heavily populated area.

I am hoping that by posting this on some forums I will generate some discussions and hopefully be able to explain this occurrence with something a bit more comforting in my mind other than reasons of national security in connection with the UFO sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.