Uh Oh... Bridgeport Fire.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged4997

Premium Subscriber
i sure hope the fire dept is not encrypted. i heard the police was heading that way
but not the f.d. thanks for putting that up here pro106 import and please keep us up todate.

Cskib32087

I got the same thing arround noon. Since the new radio system is a citywide thing I would not be suprised if they are just using freqs for what ever they want. Its like the repeater on 155.085, none of the bridgeport fire radios have it yet but its up and running, so i think the entire digital system is up but no one switched over yet.

KB1JHU

I got the same thing arround noon. Since the new radio system is a citywide thing I would not be suprised if they are just using freqs for what ever they want. Its like the repeater on 155.085, none of the bridgeport fire radios have it yet but its up and running, so i think the entire digital system is up but no one switched over yet.

The 155.085 repeater has been mentioned a few times, but no one has specified if it's analog or digital and what the tone is. Any more for us?

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Just heard (or didn't hear....) one of the new Bridgeport Fire frequencies active with encrypted transmissions (hence...the didn't hear comment) on 154.8225 with a 503 NAC.

Today the testing is on 154.995 NAC 505
All day. A lot of different radio ID's (no, not the callsign, the actual ID the radio transmits). So they are testing out the new radios, not just the base. A few came through in the clear, but about 95% of them were encrypted.
Bob

Cskib32087

I nailed down some freqs today while listening
Bridgeport PD CH-1 & 2 Freqs are the same analog or digital. Caught both testing today back and forth digital and analog.
2 times I herd on CH2 to go to the narcotics freq and call me and 154.8225 came alive digital encrypted
So im guessing thats their freq
On the 154.100 freq simplex they were talking about the detective channel but I got nothing, maybe it was 154.995?????????
And they went to the new CH-4 a few times but I didnt get anything on any of their freqs
I found 24 VHF freqs listed in the FCC belonging to bridgeport so I put them all in to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.