Uh-Oh--UPMan Strikes, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny37

The image that was "zoomed in" was altered for comic relief. I think Paul needs a better digital camera... the image just isn't clear enough to reveal any secrets. ;)

It was actually clever, had to examine it a few times until I picked it up haha.

wbswetnam

The image that was "zoomed in" was altered for comic relief. I think Paul needs a better digital camera... the image just isn't clear enough to reveal any secrets. ;)

(sarcasm alert!) The electron microscope magnification of UpMan's avatar doesn't show a blurry reference to LSM reception working perfectly! Time to go sulk in a corner...

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
So its going to have a SDR feature like a RFanalysis function.....

You know something that no one else does?
As far as I am aware Uniden has not made any announcements about anything....any statements that you read online are to be treated as not credible unless they come from UPMan himself.

Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
My grandson has a friend who's mother said her husband knows a guy who has an uncle that knows what uniden is up to. :)

Dangit!!! Kelso has figured out the top secret Uniden Illuminati conspiracy!!!!

HE KNOWS TOO MUCH!!! :cool:

Marshall KE4ZNR

ur20v

The Feds say my name hot like when the oven on
Since it's often difficult to convey sarcasm or jockularity over the intronetz, I must ask - are there *still* people who think the "SDS-100" is an actual product that's coming to market?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Since it's often difficult to convey sarcasm or jockularity over the intronetz, I must ask - are there *still* people who think the "SDS-100" is an actual product that's coming to market?

Apparently so and they have posted in this thread.

Marshall KE4ZNR

W4ELL

Feed Provider
images

Status
Not open for further replies.