• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Uhf Cdm1250 Eeprm Cs Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBFIRE20

i attemped to program my radio and got a EEPRM CS ERROR , i dont have the original codeplug just the modified one that i changed the data on, how do i fix this problem or get a good codeplug. what are my options here

Astro25

Your radio's internal data is corrupted.

Try re-writing the radio about 10 times or so and see if it eventually takes. If it doesn't and you've tried to write the codeplug (hopefully the original if there's any ways you can retrieve it), a trip to the depot or your local MSS is in order.

LBFIRE20

how do i re write it i keep hitting the load to radio button but it comes up with a vector error then says the radio is in compatable, i read the radio made the changes hit save loaded to radio and wham error, i was reading on here that someone asked someone for a good codeplug and they emailed them it. how do i rewrite a codeplug

SD70MAC

Eeprom Cs Error

i attemped to program my radio and got a EEPRM CS ERROR , i dont have the original codeplug just the modified one that i changed the data on, how do i fix this problem or get a good codeplug. what are my options here

I can fix it PM me.

steve8029

Same Problem

I am having the same problem. The battery in my rib box was low and caused the radio to lock.
PLease Help

Josh

If using a RIB and proper cable (those RIB-less ones are garbage), just try reprogramming it. I've had total success doing just that.

FYI, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAVE YOUR CODEPLUGS!

Just take one you've saved or are currently working on and continue to try reprogramming.
-Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.