UHF/VHF Base & Offset Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakey071

Premium Subscriber
Can Anyone Help Me Find Out The Base And Offset For My SCANNER???
I have A PRO-528 Triple Trunking Scanner...This Really Has Me In A Fog..
DO I Need A Fleetmap? I've Got A Paper Of Preset Fleetmaps But no Idea how to do this..
Any Help Would be appreciated...

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
A much better question - what system are you trying to program? Go to the database and supply the URL; that way folks can answer your question seeing what you are trying to do

73 Mike

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Scanner specific question. Moved to the RadioShack forum. Please read the Stickies at the top of the forums. Thanks.

N8IAA

Can Anyone Help Me Find Out The Base And Offset For My SCANNER???
I have A PRO-528 Triple Trunking Scanner...This Really Has Me In A Fog..DO I Need A Fleetmap? I've Got A Paper Of Preset Fleetmaps But no Idea how to do this..Any Help Would be appreciated...

You do not need to program base and offset frequencies, or fleetmaps for the Palm800 system. You just need to program the control channel frequencies (those in red and blue) from the RR database for your area of SC. Follow what the manual tells you to do!! Make sure that what TG's (talk groups) you wish to monitor are not digital (they will have a 'D' in a column next to the four or five digit ID. To program conventional frequencies, follow your manual on how to do that. I know it seems like a lot to do, but it will be worth your while to learn how to program the radio by hand. :)
Larry

jrholm

019 Faiforest (SPRBRG) 856.93750 857.93750 858.96250 859.46250 859.93750a 860.46250 860.93750c 867.40000

Is this the system? You shouldn't have to do anything but set the type of trunked system when you program in the above freq's following the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.