Ulefone Armor 3T On UHF DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I was looking at the specifications of the Ulefone Armor 3T. It aas a UHF DMR transceiver built into it. I am just wondering if anybody here has a general sense of what sort of quality Ulefone it and how well the 2 watt DMR part of this works. Both my wife and I are licensed amateur radio operators, so this would mainly be used for short range, 1 mile or less simplex. I might also consider using it with an amateur radio hotspot.

I guess for comparison sake, if this is BaoFeng quality, I will pass. If it is AnyTone quality, I will give it further consideration. At one time, I pretty much wrote off all Cheap Chinese Radios (CCRs) as being the same. However, I do think that some have improved and might be worthy of consideration. Granted, this is an Android smartphone with an integrated DMR radios, not a pure radio transceiver only.

k6cpo

It's an HT/smart phone combo. Combo devices like this usually don't do either function very well. Keep your phone and HT separate. You'll be happier in the long run, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.