ULL Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgoulart

Do any of you Lafayette people have frequencies for the ULL PD?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Landman

They are on the Lafayette Parish 800 MHz trunked system. Check the database for the frequencies and talkgroup info.

Landman

Just a thought here. I read a post a couple of years back by some university students who wanted to monitor just there univ. PD but they did not have a trunking scanner and their univ PD was on a trunked system. If you live on campus and want to listen to just the UP but don't have a trunking scanner, just program in the repeater inputs instead of the outputs. By listening to the repeater inputs, you will listen directly to the officers' actual radios instead of the repeaters thus you will only hear radios within a mile or so of your location which 90% of the time will be the UP's if you are on or near campus. To find the inputs on 800 MHz just subtract 45 MHz from each repeater output freq. For example take 860.7375 and subtract 45 MHz and you have 815.7375. On a UHF system, you would add 5 MHz to get the inputs and VHF has no set plan.

pgoulart

Landman,

Thanks for the tips. I just bought a Pro-95 and will be setting it up soon. If you or anyone else has any win95 files or any other scanning advice for Lafayette and the SW LA area please let me know.

Thanks again,
Paul

Landman

I have several files that you might find interesting and informative. Do you have an email address that I can send them to?
I do have p95 files for Lafayette and other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.