Un-sure Frequencie

Status
Not open for further replies.

korn82

I found a frequency that was labeled as it belonging to the Mid Michigan medical Hospital hear in midland...but it sounds like a towing company insted...i looked at it again thinking that i mislabeled it or put the frequency in wrong but didnt. if some one can maby find it or have an idea what it is plz let me know.

The frequency is 461.97500

pat

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
That's not a HEAR channel as far as I know. Can you post the link? I don't see it in the RRDB.

korn82

Well that's weird because im getting it on a pro-95, and for what i have read im not supost to be able to get the LTR systems. I have it programed into my pro-95 as a fm station.

korn82

ya i noticed that i wrought it wrong after i posted it, was in a hurry to get out the door and wanted to send that out before i forgot.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Yeah you can still listen to LTR's on a non trunking radio as a single frequency, just the scanner cant follow ltr #'s
yeah I was just glad I didnt * write * hehe frequency wrong.

korn82

so i can put the LTR frequency's on. but i just cant track them and im going to assume that i don't have have them in any order since i have the one that i mentioned on channel 098 or do i have to have them in different banks.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Or more likely - nothing. What did they say?

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Ontario? I.F. frequency from another frequency? because per the fcc -
State = MI, Frequency Range = 771.4 MHz through 771.5 MHz, Currently Licensed and Pending Facilities

No Records found for this search criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.