Unable to access FBI data for NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbo14

Premium Subscriber
I get a "unauthorized" message when trying to see FBI freq data for NM. Says it is restricted to certain users. See below:

You do not have permission to upload this file, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Autoconfirmed users, Administrators, liveaudio, dbadmin, forumsmod, uploadaccess.

So, what are "Autoconfirmed users"? I understand "Administrators". "Liveaudio, dbadmin, forumsmod, uploadaccess."

Can anyone help here? I'm trying to find a frequency in my part of the state.

Thanks.

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
You say you are "trying to see" data. The site indicates you are trying "to upload" data--that is quite different and would seem to indicated you are on the wrong page or trying to do the wrong thing. Generally in many areas, FBI frequencies are often not known and are now (in case you are not aware) usually encrypted.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
You do not have permission to upload this file, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Autoconfirmed users, Administrators, liveaudio, dbadmin, forumsmod, uploadaccess.
The Autoconfirmed users and Administrators mentioned in the "unauthorized" message you posted both point to The RadioReference Wiki. The wiki and the database are not the same.

According to the Lea County page, there are no entries for the agency you are inquiring about. According to the New Mexico Federal page, the only place that agency is listed is in Albuquerque which is like 5 hours or 300 miles North West of Lea County.

Status
Not open for further replies.