Unable to Backspace on Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
I know it sounds like a silly suggestion, but have you tried a cold reboot? Whether phone or PC, whether brand A or brand B; these days some code just hasn't been designed to run bullet-proof and a system reboot can correct issues.
I am going to try using a different browser, evidently the issue seems to be coming from either Chrome or the android operating system which is owned by Google, so essentially the issue is stemming from Google

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Please do. As the link suggests, it's a Chrome issue. Until they fix it, you'll have to use a different browser or live with the problem.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Please do. As the link suggests, it's a Chrome issue. Until they fix it, you'll have to use a different browser or live with the problem.
I don't think it's just a Chrome issue, it seems to be limited to Xenforo. Many bug report submissions on their forums, but using Chrome/Android on my MyBB forums or on phpBB boards the problem does not replicate.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
It's affecting more than Xenforo:

Here's the Chromium bug report: 1124329 - chromium - An open-source project to help move the web forward. - Monorail

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
It's affecting more than Xenforo:

Here's the Chromium bug report: 1124329 - chromium - An open-source project to help move the web forward. - Monorail
Digging deeper, I see that. It looks like a Froala issue, which would explain why it's a limited appearance only on sites that use Froala or Froala-like WYSIWYG editors.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Update. Tried it with a different browser and same result occurred.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Still doing it for me but idk what version i have ill have to look.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
TOR onions will make you cry. Truth. Newest update no issues running on PC or on my Moto e.

Status
Not open for further replies.