Unable to Decode

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
I am receiving a data channel on 854.8375 WQXL940 and UniTrunker is not decoding.

FCC DB shows emission codes.

20K0F3E
7K06FXD
7K60FXE

What flavor is this data channel?

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
As @RaleighGuy said, that is a DMR Tier 3 system, in this case:

The 20K emission designator is likely a carryover from when it was an analog system.

To decode DMR, your best bet is DSDPlus (Fastlane), UniTrunker doesn't support it, and SDRTrunk has limited support (work in progress).

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
As @RaleighGuy said, that is a DMR Tier 3 system, in this case:

The 20K emission designator is likely a carryover from when it was an analog system.

To decode DMR, your best bet is DSDPlus (Fastlane), UniTrunker doesn't support it, and SDRTrunk has limited support (work in progress).
Sometime in the past, I am sure this system was a P-25. Do you see any indication was a P25 at one time?

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Sometime in the past, I am sure this system was a P-25. Do you see any indication was a P25 at one time?
If it was, the licenses don't reflect the emissions of a P25 system, only the old Motorola systems. Likewise, looking at RRDB finds only the Motorola Systems and an LTR system outside of the DMR Tier 3 system in Texas:

(The three that are still showing and not depreciated out should probably be checked out by someone local to them to see if they are still there or have been replaced by the DMR system)