Unable to get DSD to decode Trunked Nexedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
I have been unable to get DSD to decode a Trunked Nexedge System. I can get it to decode Mototrbo, and Single Nexedge Repeaters as well as P25 Phase I. . The Nexedge Repeaters that are trunked will not work. I have tried the single audio Frequencies as well as the control. Nothing works.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
No I have not tried DSD+ I know have it downloaded now and tried to open it. It said I was missing lame_enc.DLL
I downloaded the DLL. Now I can't figure out how to copy it to the dsd+
See this old post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is no longer any reliance on Cygwin. However, you will need to have lame_enc.dll. To get lame_enc.dll you can follow the instructions here:

Audacity: How do I download and install the LAME MP3 encoder?

Of course, once you install that, you'll want to find lame_enc.dll and copy it to the directory where DSDPlus is.

I believe lame_enc.dll is required because DSDPlus supports output to both .wav and .mp3

Mike

PS: I imagine lame_enc.dll can be found many places on the internet as a single downloadable file, but I would recommend against anyone doing that. So many sites that provide individual DLLs are bad news sites."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess I will have to learn basic computer skills now. How do I copy the DLL to DSD+ ??

Status
Not open for further replies.