Unable to launch RadioFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjolnir792

Hi all.

My feed was motoring along until about a week ago, when the power went down after a thunderstorm. Once we got power back, and the computer came back online, I'm not able to launch the RadioFeed app anymore - it keeps saying .Net framework needs to be upgraded. Is there a workaround, or do I need to find a computer person to help?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed runs on .NET Framework 2.0. The link in the above post does not apply to this issue.

.NET Framework 3.5 which includes 2.0 needs to be enabled. To do that, type "Windows Features" in the search box. Insure a check or box appears like in this image.

mjolnir792

RadioFeed runs on .NET Framework 2.0. The link in the above post does not apply to this issue.

.NET Framework 3.5 which includes 2.0 needs to be enabled. To do that, type "Windows Features" in the search box. Insure a check or box appears like in this image.

View attachment 87742
I did, and it keeps saying I need to download it...but I had downloaded it, and it's still not working. If it is necessary for operation, I guess I have to find a IT guy. It's way out of my skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.