Unable to listen to TXU trunk system

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenB

Yeah it's strange. First time I haven't been able to get a system to work. I even made sure it was set to Edacs Narrow in the ARC246 software.

edit: Nevermind, it's working now.

BenB

Dallas.

Say I'm scanning bank 1 and 2, and 2 is the TXU..it'll hit that every other time. I must be in a bad area for it.

RESCUE4NFD

TXU System

When Careflite was on the TXU System I had the Allen site and Richardson site also programed into my scanner so that calls that the Dallas site didn't pickup would be received by either the Allen or Richardson sites.You might want to try those sites .Hope this helps..............

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
You had mentioned careflight I actually logged some of their radio traffic off the Copperas Cove site down here is bell and Coreylle counties!

RESCUE4NFD

TXU System

Careflite left the TXU system 1/1/06 so if you've heard any air medical since then it was Lifestar dispatched by American Medical Responce in Dallas,there are no more private services on the TXU System except Lifestar.

BenB

Rescue4NFD said:
When Careflite was on the TXU System I had the Allen site and Richardson site also programed into my scanner so that calls that the Dallas site didn't pickup would be received by either the Allen or Richardson sites.You might want to try those sites .Hope this helps..............

I will, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.