Unable to Receive Illinois DUCOMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster742

Premium Subscriber
I used Freescan to load DUCOMM frequencies into Uniden BCD396XT which uses Starcom21. They are in the unit, but there is no audio. I downloaded the data from radio reference database. Does anyone know if they are complete or correct since I cannot located any comments. Thank you.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
You'll want to make sure you have the 700 MHz frequencies for STARCOM21 Site 101 (DuPage County) and that your 396XT is TrunkTracking that site correctly. The 470/471 MHz freqs previously used by DU-COMM police agencies are no longer active. DU-COMM fire agencies can still be heard on their VHF frequencies, which are simulcast on STARCOM21.

I used Freescan to load DUCOMM frequencies into Uniden BCD396XT which uses Starcom21. They are in the unit, but there is no audio. I downloaded the data from radio reference database. Does anyone know if they are complete or correct since I cannot located any comments. Thank you.

Buster742

Premium Subscriber
Error messages

Thank you for the response. The 700 series frequencies are loaded, however the error messages I am receiving from Freescan.

No Apco band plan available for DupageCnty, (there are several others as well.)

Also error messages such as Error settings band plan on custom search range #0 (it goes from 0 - 9)

Attachments

• Error Message from Freescan.pdf
    6.4 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.