Unconfirmed Frequency Use Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdavisjr

Afternoon All,

I recently completed re-going thru my scanner info/settings and FCC licenses with the new year. There are quite a few agencies that have either deleted or added new frequencies, more have added. If anyone can help with checking against your own info, I have a list and am looking for confirmed uses and if possible p/l tones. They are all local level frequencies and cover agencies excluding county level ones for Montgomery and a little bit of Chester and Delaware counties for what borders me. Despite a couple of suggestions from people to just put it on here in a message if it was a dozen, I might consider it but the list is a little lengthy. Anyone willing to help and look it over please shoot me a message on here or a pm and I will send it to you. Thanks in advance to everyone who I end up sharing this with. These are all frequencies not currently listed in Radio Reference.

ecps92

The Wiki is a good place to deposit Unconfirmed frequencies, until they get validated as actually in use for submission to the RRDB.

If you build them as a table they can be sorted and as they get confirmed/entered into the DB then remove that row.

Afternoon All,

I recently completed re-going thru my scanner info/settings and FCC licenses with the new year. There are quite a few agencies that have either deleted or added new frequencies, more have added. If anyone can help with checking against your own info, I have a list and am looking for confirmed uses and if possible p/l tones. They are all local level frequencies and cover agencies excluding county level ones for Montgomery and a little bit of Chester and Delaware counties for what borders me. Despite a couple of suggestions from people to just put it on here in a message if it was a dozen, I might consider it but the list is a little lengthy. Anyone willing to help and look it over please shoot me a message on here or a pm and I will send it to you. Thanks in advance to everyone who I end up sharing this with. These are all frequencies not currently listed in Radio Reference.

cdavisjr

Today I added my list to the wiki for the Montgomery County database. The frequencies are listed under the heading Montgomery County Unconfirmed Frequencies. I was not about to subject the forum to a copy and pasted list here, especially one with over 100 frequencies listed. I invite everyone to check them out, listen or compare notes and make some submissions.

CommJunkie

Also, you have Malvern, Tredyfferin, and Paoli listed in the Montco Wiki, but they are in Chester County.
Radnor is in Delaware County, and the freq you have listed (460.4125) looks like a Radnor PD private freq. I'll work on the PL for it.

cdavisjr

Thanks commjunkie, I am interested to see what you come up with. I did notice after the fact that there is some Chester and Delco mixed in. Its what borders my one co. and I did do a simple copy and paste. I agree with you on the Radnor frequency. Seems like most places like low band for public works, high band for police and if you can only find one freq, perhaps a interop for both. Since a lot of database listings have one or the other perhaps that thinking would help to "assume confirm" some of that list, leaving just p/l tones then to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.