Uni346xt & ck edacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hmmm.... Not sure why you wouldn't be hearing them. Pretty sure I was the last time I monitored that system. I believe all the dispatching takes place on Fire 5, so as long as you have that talkgroup in there (and lot locked out or something by mistake) you should be hearing them.

crossfire291

Hmmm.... Not sure why you wouldn't be hearing them. Pretty sure I was the last time I monitored that system. I believe all the dispatching takes place on Fire 5, so as long as you have that talkgroup in there (and lot locked out or something by mistake) you should be hearing them.

I thought the same thing. Dispatching was done on Fire 5. I have made a temporary fix for now. Made a new conventional system, and placed the Water Tower Repeater freq, 414.1375 in there. It's doing the job for now, so no complaints.

gwtc199

Thats what you'll need to do to hear any volunteer stations, Only the full time stations are paged out on Fire 5. All volunteer stations are paged out on the VHF/UHF channels, then use EDACS once they get in the trucks. Also if you have weak reception and you are near any fire trucks the VHF channels 154.555 and 155.38 will allow you to hear better as they are vehicle repeaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.