Unication G1 / G4 / G5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana812

Any people have the pagers that do digital or voice?? Do you know if any agencies in Indiana area going to this. I would assume these type of pagers you can setup as a scanner to monitor couple talk groups.

Any help is appreciated.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

GTO_04

Any people have the pagers that do digital or voice?? Do you know if any agencies in Indiana area going to this. I would assume these type of pagers you can setup as a scanner to monitor couple talk groups.

Any help is appreciated.

I have heard P25 simulcast audio on the G4/G5 and it blows all the scanners away. I am getting one of those very soon!

GTO_04

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
If some time you get down to Evansville for a demo.
Using in on Safe-T P25 evansville sites.
Can scan upto 64 TG at a time.
G4 or G5

Any help is appreciated.

Indiana812

Question trido Can the G4/5 monitor multiple Safe-t sites, For example: Wondering for instance I can monitor 2 different safet tower sites. Also if I understand you correctly, I can program talkgroups as well to scan so I can use this a scanner correct. Also can you get the programming. How much. Please PM me please and explain as I am very interested.

Thanks very much.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
PM sent, but no G4 and G5 will stay on the first CC it hears and wont change unless signal drops.
yes program upto 64 TG per knob position.

Question trido Can the G4/5 monitor multiple Safe-t sites, For example: Wondering for instance I can monitor 2 different safet tower sites. Also if I understand you correctly, I can program talkgroups as well to scan so I can use this a scanner correct. Also can you get the programming. How much. Please PM me please and explain as I am very interested.

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.