Unication G3 from East Coast Pagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Dual Citizen Member
Premium Subscriber
I've been a G5 owner for quite sometime. I received my G3 today in VHF/UHF-D and it is without question of the same quality. It has the same amazing audio and solid reception. The common Motorola style SMA will make it easy to connect to a mobile antenna out in the mountains when I head back to work. The build is equally as solid. Definitely just as good as the G5.

Mine was purchased through East Coast Pagers, owned by Phil, W2LIE who is a Database Administrator here on RadioReference. He and his company are nothing short of freaking amazing. He had my unit out the door to UPS within a few hours since I didn't need programming, and his communication and customer service was some of the absolute top-tier best I have ever had with any retailer of any kind as a consumer ever. I cannot sufficently describe the ease and pleasure of doing business with him. I highly recommend doing business with him if you need any Unication products.

fire701

Feed Provider
I am on a Volunteer Fire Department that uses DMR Trunking VHF Limited Cap +. I was wondering if you have a upgrade to DMR on G5 would it receive DMR Trunking VHF Limited Cap +. Our Frequency's are 154.430 and 154.475. I have a whistler mobile TRX2 and I can program it with a wildcard and it picks up this ok. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.