Unication G5 and NYS Fair 2024 frequencies.

scoobie69d

I have the G5 that I am using as a scanner. I'd like to add frequencies to cover inside the State Fair Grounds. I'm looking for like: AMR, NYSP, Fire/Rescue. anything I could get from JOC. I found this (see attached) last year but I don't know where to find the actual frequencies. I looked on Radio Reference, but did not see those words for frequencies. Any help would be much appreciated.

k2hz

Database Admin
I have the G5 that I am using as a scanner. I'd like to add frequencies to cover inside the State Fair Grounds. I'm looking for like: AMR, NYSP, Fire/Rescue. anything I could get from JOC. I found this (see attached) last year but I don't know where to find the actual frequencies. I looked on Radio Reference, but did not see those words for frequencies. Any help would be much appreciated.
A few years old but see this thread:

scoobie69d

No attachment ... ?
Sorry I did not notice the file would not attach - to large. But it was a business sized card stating. (radio zone: NYSP events, Fairgrounds: 7 event, Midway:9 9 event- 3 rpt, concerts: 11 event-5 rpt) --- I just don't know what to program into the G5 to be able to listen to that.

There are a few talk groups being used on the CNYICC system at the NY State Fair:

TG67 Onondaga County Event Tac 5 [ONOTAC5]
TG68 Onondaga County Event Tac 6 [ONOTAC6]
I can't open link it goes to Broadcastify.

Sorry I did not notice the file would not attach - to large
But it was a business sized card stating. (radio zone: NYSP events, Fairgrounds: 7 event, Midway:9 9 event- 3 rpt, concerts: 11 event-5 rpt) --- I just don't know what to program into the G5 to be able to listen to that.

A few years old but see this thread:
will this 145/150's work in the P25 radio?

k2hz

Database Admin
Sorry I did not notice the file would not attach - to large. But it was a business sized card stating. (radio zone: NYSP events, Fairgrounds: 7 event, Midway:9 9 event- 3 rpt, concerts: 11 event-5 rpt) --- I just don't know what to program into the G5 to be able to listen to that.

I can't open link it goes to Broadcastify.

But it was a business sized card stating. (radio zone: NYSP events, Fairgrounds: 7 event, Midway:9 9 event- 3 rpt, concerts: 11 event-5 rpt) --- I just don't know what to program into the G5 to be able to listen to that.

will this 145/150's work in the P25 radio?
Yes the G5 should handle the 150MHZ and 800MHz conventional frequencies. While the link to the TGs is to Broadcasify, just program those TGs in CNYICC in your G5 if they are not already programmed.

hill

Premium Subscriber
You G5 should handle the VHF frequencies as long as it's a VHF/700/800 model.

Didn't see you list the band split on the second band. The do have G5s in UHF.

k2hz

Database Admin
Yes the G5 should handle the 150MHZ and 800MHz conventional frequencies. While the link to the TGs is to Broadcasify, just program those TGs in CNYICC in your G5 if they are not already programmed.
But if you have a 150-700/800 G5 you will only be able to receive the Oneida CNYICC sites which will not have Onondaga TG activity.

scoobie69d

All the tab info is not there