Unication G5-VHF - Dare County

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHLG

Hello all,

Anyone using a Unication G5 that has a .pps code plug for Dare County Fire / EMS (Nags Head and surrounding areas specifically)? Will be renting a house for a week to visit and figured I would throw on the code plug and keep the G5 in my beach bag to test out the alerting on VHF side, test out the P25 side, etc. I can program it myself but looking to save the time if anyone has one they are willing to PM to me.

Thanks - be safe.

AdamHLG

it works very good down there, both paging and P25

Do you still have a code plug by chance you would be willing to post or PM me? Setting up the conventional and P25 should be easy enough however I never tried to set up a code plug for paging. Radio Reference has the tone sets but I would be taking educated guesses as to the tone protocol and tone length settings and recording settings etc for the code plug. I am only there a week so this is just for curiosity's sake because my home department does not page on P25 (but I did get the warble tone alert to work). I would put Nags Head on it and I guess the towns north and south and throw the radio in my beach bag to hear anything interesting nearby. Assuming it is not raining and flooding every day like it is now lol.

AdamHLG

An older file before I converted it

I just imported it and looked around. This is incredibly helpful and will save me hours of work!! I will use this as a starting point, tweak what I want, and just load and go.

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.