unid fed systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
On RR there are unidentified Fed (P25) systems listed but I cannot find them in the database to download into my HP-2 so I can try to monitor them in DC Suburbs.
Any clue where to find them / how to download them?
I don't want to do by hand since at least one has about 20+ frequencies listed.
Thanks

ecps92

Unidentified where/what?
Do you have a link ?

On RR there are unidentified Fed (P25) systems listed but I cannot find them in the database to download into my HP-2 so I can try to monitor them in DC Suburbs.
Thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On RR there are unidentified Fed (P25) systems listed but I cannot find them in the database to download into my HP-2 so I can try to monitor them in DC Suburbs. Any clue where to find them / how to download them?

The Database does not have unidentified or unverified entries, so you won't find them. And, unfortunately they will have to be entered by hand.

trossman

Thanks

Which specific P25 system IDs are you interested in?

I'm a novice, but I think that as long as you enter an active control channel, UT2 will automatically decode and populate all the alternate control channels and voice channels. Its the talk groups themselves which I don't think there's any documentation for on RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.