Uniden 246 File For Denver P.S. System

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
The BC246T is not ESK capable and won't track the PS system.

The best one can do is set up the system as EDACS SCAT with delay turned off on all the frequencies to scan conventionally where it resumes scanning the moment a disconnect tone is present.

Scan-Denver

The BC246T is not ESK capable and won't track the PS system.

The best one can do is set up the system as EDACS SCAT with delay turned off on all the frequencies to scan conventionally where it resumes scanning the moment a disconnect tone is present.
That's what a friend of mine is doing, however his kid got a hold of it and some how zapped it's memory clean and never did a back up of it (he bought it from me long before Denver went to the ESK system). If anyone has this file, I'd appreciate it if I could get a copy sent to me so that I can get it to my friend.

Thanks,

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Here's a Freescan file I was messing with when I was playing with a 246T last year. It has various conventional and trunked systems (including the late xcel analog) and Denver PS setup as SCAT. You will need to change the 860.xxx freqs to the rebanded 854.xxx freqs and make sure that delay is off on all frequencies for that system. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to modify the file. (Currently running Linux).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.