UNIDEN 396 XT Program assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

I recently purchased a Uniden 396XT digital scanner from Scanner Master with 2 county home programing of Hays County and Travis County. I am unable to receive the Hays County Sheriff Dept--San Marcos Police Department and Kyle Police Department. I would also like to receive the Travis County Sheriff Department. I don't feel like I can program it with out assistance. I live in Buda,Tx- Hays County Is there any close by business or experienced individual that can assist me with the programing of my scanner--I will compensate them for their time.

Thank you,

Robert Young
RobertD.

BaLa

I would be willing to help but live a bit too far.
There are a few members closer to you who might be able/willing to help.

Should have posted in the Tx Forum.

Last edited:

RobertD

Thanks for the reply---I know it can be done because scanner master pre-programed my other BCT15X scanner perfectly with all of the Hays County Channels including Sheriff from Site #28 - San Marcos, on the LCRA EDACS trunked radio system is broadcasting Hays County Sheriff's Dispatch 1 & 2 (tgrps 777, 778), Hays County Law Common 1-5 (tgrps 729-733) and Hays County EOC (tgrp 1421).
(Creedmoor station. repeater) (937.9250)

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi Robert, I have moved your thread to the Texas forum so the local pro's here can help you.

RobertD

Ron,,
Thank you for moving my thread to the correct texas forum--I am new at this and I appreciate the help.

RobertD

Status
Not open for further replies.